|GPS N50°16.436' E017°00.551'|
Bielice and the areas offer many intresting and thrilling oppurtinities. Walking paths which can be conquered by foot, mountain, or crosscountry skis lead through forestes, plain, to the Czech Republic (beer!) as well as to the surrounding peaks.
• Trout fishing in Goszow with the possibility of eating grilled trout (10km)
• An Indoor swimming pool, sauna and climbing wall in Stronie Slaskie. (14km)
• The famous Bear cave (Jaskinia Niedzwiedzia) in Kletno (22 km)
• Czarna Gora (black mountain) in winter a ski complex offering many lifts and slopes. During summer mountain bike trails and paragliding.
• Glassworks Violetta in Stronie Slaskie.
• The Czech Republic - 300m in a straight line from our yard.
• Goldmine in Zloty Stok
Gospodarstwo Agroturystyczne Bielice 2a • 57-550 Stronie Śląskie • tel. +48 74 81 42 712